23.1.09

B.I.G.



See that guy in the back left hand corner ? That's Mike Bigelow, my doppelgängerr. He plays bass.

Doesn't touring look fun ? How about touring in the dead of winter during a recession ? Ha ! Let the fun begin. It's not all bad really, this is Wintersleep's first proper tour of the UK and Europe. Got the UK and Irish dates below but I have lost the Euro part so bear with me !

Oh, about that video from yesterday, it's the next single 'Oblivion' - out March 2nd and the album 'Welcome To The Night Sky' is out on Feb 16th. Don't you like the way Vimeo's controls disappear once the video is playing ? More aesthetically pleasing than Youtube.

Also for those lazy bastards like me there is a Facebook Event for the tour, add yourself and let the interweb sort out your social schedule. If it wasn't for my computer telling me what to do I would never leave the house !


February 2009
10 Birmingham - Bar Academy www.ticketweb.co.uk
11 Cardiff - Barfly www.ticketweb.co.uk
12 Dublin - Academy 2 www.ticketmaster.ie
13 Belfast - Auntie Annie's www.ticketmaster.ie
14 Glasgow - ABC2 w/ Asobi Seksu www.gigsinscotland.com
15 Leeds - Faversham www.ticketweb.co.uk
17 Manchester - Roadhouse www.gigsandtours.com
18 London - Hoxton Bar & Grill www.ticketweb.co.uk